Hare Krishna Dear Devotees,
We pray to our beloved Lordships Sri Sri Radha Nilamadhava & Their associates for the health and wellbeing of your families.
Despite state Governor’s recent executive order (March 2, 2021) to lift certain safety mandates related to Covid 19, based on the flexibility provided in the same executive order for businesses and organizations to mandate additional safety measures for their premises & based on the advice of most health care experts, the temple will continue to maintain the current safety standards to protect visitors, devotees & members and to continue our deity worship services safely.
- Face coverings are required at all times indoors and outdoors on temple grounds. No gatherings are allowed either indoors or outdoors on temple grounds
- Must follow the social distancing guidelines.
- If you recently traveled out of town – within the state, out of state, or out of country you are required to quarantine for at least 10 days or get a Covid RT PCR test performed at least 72 hours after return with negative result before coming to temple for visits or performing services.
- If you feel ill or have any symptoms or have been in contact with a Covid Positive patient please DO NOT visit the temple.
- If you tested positive, you must provide a negative test report before returning to the temple.
- Having taken the covid-19 vaccine shot does not mean that you are immune or you cannot pass the virus to others. You are still required to follow all the above guidelines.
We are grateful for your continued cooperation & service and we sincerely offer our prayers to Our Lordships to protect us through this pandemic so we can all engage in Their services at the temple to our hearts content very soon.
We remain in your service as always.
ISKCON Houston Management Team