After a long time, our temple is open for you to take Darshan of our Deities. Currently, in person visit (RSVP is required) to the temple is allowed:
Only Sunday afternoon – 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
RSVP is required. You will not be able to visit unless you have completed RSVP. See RSVP link below. If you show up without RSVP, you will not be able to enter the temple. No exceptions.
Here are the guidelines that you must agree in order for you to come take Darshan in temple (until further notice).
- In order for all of us to remain well and safe, here are the guidelines that we request everyone to follow. If you are 65 and older (especially with medical conditions), we highly encourage you to NOT attend temple at this time. If you have any underlying medical conditions, please stay home.
Failure to follow these important guidelines will not allow you to visit the temple.
- At this time, you can visit to see Deities 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm – This is only possible if you complete RSVP. It is FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE. Once a specific time slot is full, you will have to select another time. Based on responses received, your slot may be changed.
- Masks (facial covering) are to be worn when coming to the temple. Please bring your own mask or face covering. Without mask (face covering), you will not be allowed to enter temple room. Everyone age 5 and over is required to have a face mask (covering).
- Social distancing is strictly maintained and enforced. We have signs (marks on the floor) for devotees to stand on (one spot for one family) until the next space is available. Signs are also provided before entering the temple.
- Families with children MUST keep their children close to them.
- If there are visitors entering the temple and the line is extended, please wait in your vehicle to avoid crowding.
- You will be reviewing a series of questions. You will be requested to provide your name, telephone number, email and names of everyone (who is attending) for our record (this is for contact tracing – in case anyone later finds out to be Covid-19 positive) during registration.
- Do you have cough?
- Do you have shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing?
- Do you have any loss of smell and taste?
- Do you have any chills or shaking?
- Do you have a fever (100°F or above)?
- Have you been in close contact with Covid 19 positive person (or family) in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled out of state or country in the last 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for Covid 19 in the last 14 days?
If any answer is a YES, we ask you NOT to visit the temple at this time.
- While in temple, follow social distancing rule, refrain from handshaking/hugs with other devotees.
- The temple doors will be kept open to encourage no-touch entry and exit.
- Inside temple room, please do not offer obeisance lying on the floor to Srila Prabhupada or Our Deities. Please pay your obeisances in your mind and remain standing throughout the temple room. Please do not touch Srila Prabhupada’s lotus feet.
- There is a decal (on floor) in front of each Deity and devotees (and family members) are requested to use that mark to pay standing obeisances to Deities. Please limit the time you stand in front of each Deity for the benefit of other congregation members. Please don’t pay your obeisances on floor.
- There will be no flower or Caranamrita available near the Deities at this time.
- Once you have taken the darshan of our Deities, please exit from the door closer to the altar of Sri Giriraj and be sure to maintain social distancing.
- No assembling (gathering) is allowed in the temple or parking lot once you leave altar area. Everybody is being requested to swiftly leave the temple premises after Darshan to accommodate the next group devotees.
- We will provide one prasadam bag per family for you to take home upon exiting. Govinda’s is open and you can order dinner (GovindasHou.com/OnlinePay).
We pray to our beloved Lordships Sri Sri Radha Nilamadhava & Their associates for the health and well-being of you and your families under the present situation.