Temple Visit update!
Starting May 10, 2022:
Current Visit times: You can visit the temple daily from 430 am to 1230 pm and 7 to 730 pm for Darshan. In addition, on Sundays, temple is open for visit from 5:30 to 7:30 pm.
No RSVPs for Sunday Darshan are required.
First-come, first-serve basis – you can attend the Sunday Feast program by staying in the temple for 5:30 Aarti, Class and 7 pm Aarti.
Once the socially distanced seating area is full, you will only be able to take Darshan and leave the temple hall.
Prasadam will be served in carryout containers for devotees that are present. No RSVP is required for prasadam either. If you need to take prasadam for other family members, you will need to wait till 7:30 PM.
- Safety protocols (masks for age 5+) will be OPTIONAL (subject to change based on pandemic status in community)
- No dining facility is available at the temple. Prasadam will be provided in carryout containers.
- If you are not feeling well, please think of your and everyone’s safety and not visit the temple.
Your full cooperation is encouraged and expected so that everyone’s well-being is addressed.
Please note: You can visit the temple daily from 430 am to 1230 pm and 7 to 730 pm for Darshan.
Temple Management Team
Devotees that fail to follow these important guidelines (below) will be asked to leave. Your safety and well-being is as important as it is for other visitors.
- We ask you to not visit temple if the answer is YES to the following questions
- Are you experiencing cough?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing?
- Are you experiencing any loss of smell and taste?
- Are you experiencing any chills or shaking?
- Are you feeling feverish?
- Do you know (or have) someone in close contact that is Covid19 positive?
- Have you traveled out of state or country in last 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for Covid19 in last 14 days?
- While in temple, follow social distancing rule, refrain from handshaking/hugs with other devotees.
- Everyone will follow instructions from the volunteers managing the activities.
- No assembling (gathering) is allowed in the temple or parking lot once you leave temple.
The decision to whether attend or not visit our temple in person is strictly yours. If you are not well and have medical conditions, please do NOT visit.