August 30 All day
Lord Krishna’s Appearance Day!
Shri Krishna Janmashtami (Monday, August 30, 2021)
- Continuous Darshan – Temple visits available from 5 pm to 9:30 pm (RSVP required).
- Reservations (one per family) are mandatory from 5 pm to 10 pm (Darshan in temple is open from 5 to 9:30 pm).
- Everyone (age 5 and up) is required to wear Face Covering while at the temple and all social distancing protocols will be enforced.
- Please avoid unnecessary social gathering while at the temple.
- Please arrive on time for your selected time frame of 30 minutes.
- Parking is limited so please help us.
2. Bal Gopal Abhisekh and Bal Gopal Jhulan booths are available on temple grounds from 5 pm to 10 pm.
3. Carryout prasadam containers will be served (please provide details – number of prasadam containers via RSVP).
RSVP for visit is now closed.
ONLY one RSVP is required per family and the space is limited (first-come, first-serve reservations). Temple visit without RSVP will not be allowed from 5 to 10 pm.
All events (Abhisekh, Class and Midnight Maha Aarti) from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM are streamed and available via:
ISKCON of Houston’s YouTube Live channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/HoustonIskcon/live
& Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/ISKCONofHouston
Please note: No visitors are allowed past 10 PM at the temple grounds.