DUE DATE FOR REGISTRATION IS AUGUST 28, 2018
See Rules below registration form.
Contest is open to all participants.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
OPEN to everyone (age group)
Must dress in a costume pertaining to the theme “Radha-Krishna”
Three age groups for contest are as below:
- Group A – up to 3 years.
- Group B – 3 to 6 years
- Group C – 6 to 11 years
- Must choose Sunday (Sep 2) or Monday (Sep 3) Note: ISKCON of Houston (IOH) cultural committee may assign a specific day for you.
- IOH will inform you via registered email – your date of participation.
- All contestants must report and re-confirm their participation at the Costume Contest registration counter at Temple between 2:45 pm – 3:30 pm (No exceptions).
- On-Site registration will close at 3:30 pm.
- Only one parent may accompany with contestant (participant) for age Group A onto the stage.
- Participant in Group B & C MUST walk on the stage individually.
- Participant must keep their number label in appropriate location allocated to them.
- No performance, speech or singing by contestants is allowed.
- Sound system is not arranged for participants on the stage.
- No music will accompany the child while he/she walks on stage.
- The judges will have the sole and complete authority and discretion to select the winners in each category. Their decision will be final.
- Parents will not be allowed to see the score sheets.
- Parent(s) or Guardian MUST remain in the hall throughout the costume contest to be eligible for an award.
- After all costumes have been paraded; the contestants will be called on stage for a group picture at the end of the costume contest which will be used for advertising. The contestants MUST be near the stage till the end of the contest.
- Non-contestants (not in a costume) will not be allowed on stage for the group picture.
- Prize will be announced on Sept 3rd ONLY.
- Participants should be available to receive their prize during the prize distribution ceremony on Sept 3rd.
- ISKCON OF HOUSTON is not responsible for any loss of articles, valuables and props used and/or any injuries during the event.