DUE DATE FOR REGISTRATION IS AUGUST 10TH, 2017
Rules for participation in the costume contest:
Contest is open to all participants.
Must dress in a costume pertaining to the theme “Radha-Krishna”
Three age groups for contest are as below:
- Group A – up to 3 years.
- Group B – 3 to 6 years
- Group C – 6 to 11 years
- All contestants must report and reconfirm their participation at the Costume Contest registration counter at Iskcon Temple between 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm
- On-Site reconfirmation will close exactly at 6:45 pm
- Only one parent may accompany with participant (who cannot walk) from age Group A onto the stage.
- Participant in Group B & C age group have to walk on the stage by themselves.
- Participant must keep number label at appropriate location allocated to them.
- We do not allow performance, speeches or singing by contestants. Microphone system is not arranged for participants on the stage.
- No music will accompany the child while he/she walks on stage.
- The judges will have the sole and complete authority and discretion to select the winners in each category. Their decision will be final.
- Parents will not be allowed to see the score sheets.
- You will need to remain in the hall throughout the costume contest to be eligible for an award.
- After all costumes have been paraded; the contestants will be called on stage for a group picture at the end of the costume contest which will be used for advertising. The Participants have to be near the stage till the end of the contest. They will have to quickly send the Participants (kids) to the stage when called.
Participants who are not in a costume at that point will not be allowed on stage for the group picture
ISKCON OF HOUSTON is not responsible for any loss of articles, valuables and props and any injuries during the event.