Interested in learning more about the Krishna lifestyle & philosophy?
Think of us as your one stop resource. You can visit our facility – 1320 West 34th Street, or alternatively have us come to you! Add color & diversity to your next event! Provide the exotic experience of India
We provide the following services:
- Temple tours for individuals & groups
- Academic offerings for world religions/comparative religion classes
- Festival of India – with literature, music, cultural displays, food, art & clothing
- Speakers – our speakers cover a broad range of topics
- Interfaith speakers & services
- Food- vegan/vegetarian
- Cultural content- devotional music & dance, food
- Cooking classes – vegetarian, vegan, raw
- Mantra meditation
- Bhakti yoga – the yoga of the heart.
- Bhagavad Gita classes & training for yoga teacher certification, study groups etc.
We love volunteers. You can signup here to volunteer!
You can also fulfill your community service hours at our facility. Or bring in your creativity, passion & skills. Help us produce our next event or ask us how we can help you add value to yours. We thrive on collaboration.
Contact Gurubhakti Devi Dasi Outreach@iskconhouston.org for information or details.